Please note that “Service” meaning is defined in the User Agreement.
Our policy concerning refunds
When refunds are possible:
- Duplicated orders: if we have sold you two identical Services instead of two different.
- Invalid Service: if your Service doesn’t work.
- Undelivered Service: you have paid but haven’t received the Service within 7 days.
When refunds will not be provided:
- Any successful purchase of a working Service.
- If you have purchased a working Service but then decided that you don’t need it.
- Simultaneous purchase of a number of different Services when the user gets several Services, uses them, chooses one that best suits his needs and then tries to get a refund for all the Services that do not fit him.
- Undelivered Service due to incorrect e-mail address: please note that we are not responsible for the failure to obtain a Service because an invalid email address was provided by you. The client is completely responsible for entering his correct and working e-mail address.
How to apply for a refund?
Please contact us and provide us with your valid email address used for the purchase, the date of purchase, payment amount, payment method used, description of what you have bought and all the other details concerning your purchase.